‘Tis the Season for Giving: How Our Team Shares Their Time and Love
Our team at K|D has been gearing up for the most wonderful time of the year! It’s not just about festive decorations (which we love!); it’s about spreading joy and giving back to our communities. In the spirit of Christmas, we want to share some heartwarming ways our staff gives their time and love during the holiday season.
We asked our team members how they contribute, whether financially or with their precious time, to make a difference in the lives of others. Their responses were inspiring, ranging from volunteering at local organizations in Tulsa to donating coats and gifts to families in need.
Here are some of our team’s favorite giving ideas:
- Set up a giving tree at kids’ school to buy Christmas gifts for kids in need
- Give to a borrower through Kiva – Make a loan, change a life
- Partner and volunteer with John 3:16 Mission
- Make gift sacks with food, socks, hats, gloves, hot hand warmers, and scarfs for the homeless community in Tulsa
- Sponsor a foster child
- Volunteer with Tulsa Dream Center
- Give financially to help local families in need
- Volunteering at a homeless shelter to serve hot meals
- Coats for Kids – Now taking donations!
Holiday Gift Guides
In addition to giving their time, our Kirkendall Design team also has some great last-minute gift ideas to share. Keep scrolling for thoughtful and unique gifts for your loved ones!
We hope these ideas inspire you to make the most of your holidays with loved ones and make a difference in your community this December. Merry Christmas from the K|D staff!